Hello all

This is a pretty hard one to do as it's so low in the sky. At its highest it's 27 degrees and I have a handy tree in that direction :) Plus my dithering on phd2 stopped working? Timed out but anyway here is what I managed with 16 x 360 sec over three sessions. 

Hope you like it. Comments and suggestions welcomed as always  

Gerry

Helix_16_x360_x_800_Flat.thumb.JPG.fe50b79e264227bfea284db9dab27acd.JPG

52 minutes ago, Demonperformer said:

Very nice.

This is a lovely planetary and is on my list, but here it culminates at only 18 degrees and that is now well before sunset here. Think I've missed my shot for this season ...

Thanks

Yes I almost didn't bother myself when I saw how low it is but each session I did a little :) I had to work hard to process it as I have banding on my camera but not too bad considering the little time spent on it. 

Cheers 

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2019 at 08:55, geordie85 said:

A very nice image although there appears to be a green gradient on the left hand side. 

At least on my phone anyways 

Ok made some adjustments and a crop just for fun. I managed to make the oxygen show a little more blue. I hope that is right :) 

Hopefully that green is gone? 

Helix_16_x360_x_800_Flat.thumb.JPG.90fd885c0f94967b271b4a0916839f5b.JPG

Helix_16_x360_x_800_Flat.thumb.jpg.61af962b893839761dbf9e171258c2d1.jpg

Gerry

Archived