NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Replacement Foam for an Astro case

Cjg

Does anyone know of a supplier of foam please? I’m looking to store my 125 frac in a hard case but need to replace the existing foam.

Plenty of replacement foam for sofas on the internet, but a recommendation of a trusty supplier would be good.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

I regularly use a small flight-case manufacturer in Rickinghall near Diss , they have hard flightcase foam from 1/4" up to about 2-1/2" thick in 8' X 4' sheets ( can easily make thicker slabs by laminating)

Always helpful and happy to sell the foam seperately , and it's not expensive either.

14-17 Willow Farm Business Park , Stowmarket Rd , Rickinghall  IP22 1LQ.     01379 898898.

On 15/09/2018 at 08:44, Steve Ward said:

I regularly use a small flight-case manufacturer in Rickinghall near Diss , they have hard flightcase foam from 1/4" up to about 2-1/2" thick in 8' X 4' sheets ( can easily make thicker slabs by laminating)

Always helpful and happy to sell the foam seperately , and it's not expensive either.

14-17 Willow Farm Business Park , Stowmarket Rd , Rickinghall  IP22 1LQ.     01379 898898.

Hi @Steve Ward, just to let you know that these guys have moved to Leighton Buzzard now, their new web site and phone number is at https://condor-cases.co.uk/.

Cheers,

Chris

Archived