I.M BACK ON TRACK GUYS IC443

CELESCOPE

Finally i am on the mend ,went out last night for a meal to friends, ate most of the food so that was great , wife left hers well has some , so we are getting better , any way got in at 10.30 , could not resist it after disaster of the previous day , , set the scope up ansd went for the hardest target possible , and i,m pleased with this one , just the one last night , of IC 443, SUBS OF WOULD YOU BELIEVE 26 X 80 SECS.using the HA filter processed in MAXIM AND PHOTOSHOP,

Hope you like this one

Rog

image.jpg

SUBS OF WOULD YOU BELIEVE 26 X 80 SECS

What not 45 secs Rog? you are doing well with that setup arnt you :laugh: :laugh:

Thats an amazing image Rog IC 443 has to be one of those objects were you need skill and Patience to get and you have done a great job of imaging it.

Wonderfull!.

James :laugh:

PS:So glad your on the mend and your good lady wife :laugh:

Have to be quick Marting its fading fast in the south west now , could only just nab this before settling down behind next doors roof , and you will only get the top little part of this neb with even the fast star Marting , its HUGE NEBULA , prob need a large chip , with the ED 80 its even bigger than you see here ,

Rog , but the top part is good to get , thats the jelly fish part

Rog

Have to be quick Marting its fading fast in the south west now , could only just nab this before settling down behind next doors roof , and you will only get the top little part of this neb with even the fast star Marting , its HUGE NEBULA , prob need a large chip , with the ED 80 its even bigger than you see here ,

Rog , but the top part is good to get , thats the jelly fish part

Rog

Wel darn it Rog, I guess I'll just have to leave it for now :laugh:

Martin

Archived