Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

veil e

alacant

Hi everyone

First two nighter with indi-ekos testing the auto meridian flip (what a beauty!) and phd2 spiral dither. Probably too many variables, but pleased at this level of automation. Click start, go for dinner and it's still hard at work on the other side of the flip. Recommended.

Anyway, not sure about this cls shot -too harsh?- but at least there's data there to fiddle with the colour if need be...

Thanks for looking, comments most welcome and clear skies.

700d on pn208

1435254620_1veil-e(copy).thumb.jpg.638a7311e3ac487aa4a9f70630fc976b.jpg

That's great, though you have a strong orange-cyan bias on the red-blue front. I found that the reds, cyans and yellows all responded to the same adjustments in Photoshop's selective colour. In each case the colours became more familiar by taking the cyans and yellows down and the magentas up. I couldn't get the kind of colour balance we're used to seeing in the Veil but it was heading in the right direction by that method. I guess your colours are being affected by your LP filter.

Olly

By the way, I think yours looks more attractive but I was trying to figure out how the colour balance was behaving.

veil.JPG

Archived