NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

No, how is this possible.

Eastman

Just came back from my holiday at the south of France. Good timing with the moon absent. I was really looking forward to scan the nice dark and clear skies of the Cevennes. All good but.....I forgat to pack my grab and go set. Nooooo, can you believe that its 1300 km back north. The only thing left to do is to lay back in my chair and watch the Milky Way with the build in optics. I enjoyed that too but, darn this was a good place to take a telescoop. Better luck next year, and than check, double check, triple check and re-check again.

Well nearly as good is making the space to take your grab and go and then finding that every night you are away you have clouds and can't see anything even if it was up there anyway!

55 minutes ago, JOC said:

that every night you are away you have clouds and can't see anything even if it was up there anyway!

Yes JOC that's bad too. Better luck next time.

Archived