Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Obsy under way

trudie

Hi All

At last my obsy is under way. It turned out that the best place for it to be sited was where my greenhouse stood.

Day 1..... Greenhouse taken almost apart and moved to middle of garden, 4 hours worth of cutting back trees and shrubs to accommodate a bigger concrete base, and shuttering put in.

Day 2..... Concrete base extended, will now be 8' x 11' to allow for an adjoining warmroom. Then while Phil had the cement mixer we thought we would do a new base for the greenhouse, but as we all know one job leads to another and quite a few very large overhanging branches had to be removed and disposed of as they overhung the site and would give no sun to the greenhouse, this took all day !!!!

Day 3...... Greenhouse base done, now we can concentrate on the important task.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Trudie

9429_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Doc, not at all hemmed in, Rog is a wee bit jealous of my skies, have put in better picture.

Ron, pier plans being drawn up by Phil as we speak, (we have a friend with his own metal company doobry.

Concrete base now dry, glass needs putting in greenhouse, then its all systems go on Saturday, want to make an impression before Rog and his lovely wife come for dinner Saturday night

9434_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

9435_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Archived