NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ZWO Mars Summer Sale

Very tempted to upgrade my allsky camera to the 385MC

Almost everyone appears to be discounting the 385MC at the moment, but are you also able to match other's free delivery?

11 minutes ago, Jonk said:

Very tempted to upgrade my allsky camera to the 385MC

Almost everyone appears to be discounting the 385MC at the moment, but are you also able to match other's free delivery?

I can't find anybody else discounting it and offering free next day delivery? If you can let us know we will take a look.

I have looked globally and most of the discounts are from overseas suppliers to be fair, as ZWO have reduced their price.

I've seen 1 uk supplier with free delivery, but they haven't applied a discount, so looks like even with delivery, your pirce (UK wise) is currently best. :)

1 minute ago, Jonk said:

... looks like even with delivery, your pirce (UK wise) is currently best. :)

Jolly good ? 

Worth noting this is a ZWO promo, we are simply passing on the savings ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2018 at 20:32, Jonk said:

Looks like others have caught up with the promo, and @FLO free delivery is offered elsewhere ?

No problem - drop us a note to questions@firstlightoptics.com when you are ready to order and we will send you a free shipping code.

If anybody else notices a cheaper price or better deal on these or any other product we sell please get in touch and we will do our best to match.

Just so everyone is aware, FLO did send me a free shipping code for a purchase, as another vendor offered this on the same camera.

Only a small amount but look after the pennies huh?

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2018 at 09:50, FLO said:

Save 10% on selected ZWO planetary cameras - ends 31st July 2018.

ZWO are ending their 'Mars Summer Sale' tomorrow but we have enough stock (purchased during the promo) to keep it going a few more days, possibly until next Monday. 

ZWO Mars Summer Sale

10% off ZWO 290MM/MC, 224MC & 385MC cameras. 

10 hours ago, paul mc c said:

Hi,are you still doing this deal with free shipping,i may de after the 224 mc.

We price-matched a competitor’s free shipping offer, for jonk. If you find a competitor offering a lower price than FLO, on anything, please email us details. We will then do our best to match. We always do ?

Steve 

On 04/08/2018 at 10:01, FLO said:

We price-matched a competitor’s free shipping offer, for jonk. If you find a competitor offering a lower price than FLO, on anything, please email us details. We will then do our best to match. We always do ?

Steve 

Although only a small amount, it was matched and kept the business with @FLO

Nothing wrong with with the other supplier however, I have used them before without issue.

The camera I bought seems to be performing well for its intended use ??

Archived