Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_open_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.6f22fafea012ea83480eb785879332c2.jpg

BobSki

Bookings

Are bookings open for 2018 I found a website for sglsp 2017 but nothing for 2018. Do I need to polar align and do a 3 webpage alignment to find it :icon_biggrin:

hmmm, is the stunning silence telling me something... like your all hiding from me LOL

• Haha 1

No, booking isn't open yet :-)  It'll probably be a month or so for the main star party.... but watch this space for something sooner :wink:

Helen

• Haha 1

LOL and there was me thinking you'd all run for the hills at the thought of me turning up at the next party :)

Thanks Helen

9 minutes ago, BobSki said:

LOL and there was me thinking you'd all run for the hills at the thought of me turning up at the next party :)

Thanks Helen

Well if your avatar is your real picture....................................................... :icon_cyclops_ani:

Helen

• Like 1

it is, and I can see Earth from here too... If only the damn fog and clouds would go away :)

• Haha 1

Do we have any update on when the bookings for SGL 2018 go on sale, I'm getting itchy feet ?