NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

NEW Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cables with 2.1mm DC Jack

FLO

The HitecAstro four-channel, four-port Dew Controller has been a bestseller at FLO for... Years! 

Some time ago they added two independent 2.1mm DC power outputs to suit most Skywatcher and Celestron mounts, also some imaging cameras. An excellent idea but unfortunately they didn't release the necessary cables... So we have :smile: 

Lynx Astro cables are manufactured using silicone so will remain soft and flexible, even in sub-zero temperatures! 

These new cables also work with the Celestron Lithium LiFePO4 Powertank

Lynx Astro Silicone 2.1mm DC Jack to Female Cigarette Socket

Enables you to use your existing cigarette socket power cable (tip positive).

lynxastro_2.1mm_cig_socket_pwr.jpg

Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable 2.1mm DC Jack to 2.1mm DC Jack

For use with Skywatcher SupaTrak, AZ GoTo, EQ3-2, EQ5, HEQ5 & NEQ6 series mounts.  
Also suitable for ZWO cooled cameras and other astronomy accessories that require a 2.1mm center positive, 12v power supply. 

lynxastro_2.1mm_2.1mm_pwr_1m.jpg

Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable 2.1mm DC Jack to 2.1mm DC Jack with Coupler

For use with Celestron NexStar SLT, SE, Evolution, CGEM, CGEM DX, CGE Pro, CPC, CPC Deluxe, CGEM II, CGX and Advanced VX mounts.

lynxastro_2.1mm_2.1mm-cpl_pwr_1m.jpg

Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable 2.1mm DC Jack to GX12-2 DC Jack

For use with Skywatcher AZ-EQ5 / AZ-EQ6 and EQ6-R mounts.

lynxastro_2.1mm_gx12-2_pwr.jpg

Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable 2.1mm DC Jack to GX16-2 DC Jack

For use with the Skywatcher EQ8 mount.

lynxastro_2.1mm_gx16-2_pwr.jpg

13 hours ago, Anne S said:

Will you be bringing some to SGL17? I need the one with the cigarette lighter socket for my light panel. I could also do with a longer power lead for my SX camera to Mount Hub Pro.

Anne

Yes :)

We plan on bringing the whole range of Lynx Astro goodies - possibly some new additions by then as well :D

20 hours ago, barkis said:

Would Silicone clad USB cables be future possibility Steve, or in view of the 
varying functions for these, perhaps not a thing to even consider??

We're still struggling with the USB cables - we think we have found a suitable material but are now working on finding USB plugs that will work well with it. We haven't found a suitable Silicone cable suitable for USB use yet.

2 hours ago, FLO said:

We're still struggling with the USB cables - we think we have found a suitable material but are now working on finding USB plugs that will work well with it. We haven't found a suitable Silicone cable suitable for USB use yet.

Possible WIP then.    Thanks Steve, 

2 hours ago, FLO said:

Yes :)

We plan on bringing the whole range of Lynx Astro goodies - possibly some new additions by then as well :D

The cable I need is to replace the one supplied with the Artesky flat field generator. I want to connect it to a mount hub pro and I don't want to cut the original cigarette lighter plug off. I'm not sure what the type of socket on the flat panel is but I notice you also sell them. Is it the same size as the socket on the newer Skywatcher mounts?

4 minutes ago, Anne S said:

The cable I need is to replace the one supplied with the Artesky flat field generator. I want to connect it to a mount hub pro and I don't want to cut the original cigarette lighter plug off. I'm not sure what the type of socket on the flat panel is but I notice you also sell them. Is it the same size as the socket on the newer Skywatcher mounts?

I don't have one here to check but I will try and find out and post back. It's possible it's a GX16-2.

Archived