NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EQ2 Counterweight Locking Bolt

bendiddley

I got them from @FLO ask nicely and they get them as a special order...

Or, I noticed afterwards, Teleskop Express and 365 Astronomy have them as a regular item, albeit stock was sketchy from 365 and it only warrants using Teleskop Express if you are adding them to an existing order...

If you can source the longer ones only, use a Dremmel to cut them down in seconds...

8 minutes ago, Stargazer McCabe said:

I got them from @FLO ask nicely and they get them as a special order...

Or, I noticed afterwards, Teleskop Express and 365 Astronomy have them as a regular item, albeit stock was sketchy from 365 and it only warrants using Teleskop Express if you are adding them to an existing order...

If you can source the longer ones only, use a Dremmel to cut them down in seconds...

Thanks, I couldn't find anything on their websites but have just emailed them all so will see what they say.

Thanks, but I've tried that one, I couldn't screw it in all the way as the hole is narrower half way down. Only the top half of the bar is threaded, the bottom half is smooth metal which is narrower and the hole is shaped to fit this.

Archived