Wayne weenden webcam adapter

solarboy

I watched a youtube video on Wayne weedens webcam adapter I think that's how you  spell his name the guy on there said he would put a link up on where to get a  case for a Microsoft life cam unless I missed somthing he didn't appear to have put the link on the video have any of you good folk out there in astro land bought one and if so can you give me the link on where to get a case unless you have one for sale.

Solarboy

Hmmm

I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /catalog/lifecam-adapter-p-122.html on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Link works for me, is Wayne part of Billet Parts (he is a member on here - no visit for a while), is it worth asking Billet to run some out, have seen others looking for one, did FLO carry them at one time?

We did the original lifecam thing and sacrificed a cheap eyepiece, not sure if the camera was worth the trouble.

11 hours ago, Merlin66 said:

That link doesn't work for me.....

It did not work for me either, until I copied it as text and pasted it into a new browser-window, that then brought up the page.

The really odd thing is that having done all that the original link is now working for me, weird !

Try these :

www.billetparts.co.uk/catalog/lifecam-adapter-p-122.html

http://www.billetparts.co.uk/catalog/lifecam-adapter-p-122.html

3 hours ago, Mick J said:

We did the original lifecam thing and sacrificed a cheap eyepiece, not sure if the camera was worth the trouble.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Solarboy is looking for a cheap camera solution in order to help collimation of a newtonian, armed with an existing Lifecam this adaptor at only £15 would certainly do the job. Pity it's out of stock?

Archived