NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

cold but happy

gaelicstorm7

Hi all did'nt know where to post this ( or if I even should !, admins feel free to move) here it is anyway for a laugh !, the other half snapped a piccy of me outside with the scope over the Christmas period with her new camera, gives a chance to see the Megrezed finderscope ( wife says I had too much time on my hands if I had time to worry about the colour of a bl**dy finderscope, sheesh ! they just dont understand do they !) rather pleased with the matching white 'n' gold colour scheme.

please be kind with the comments ( Hah ! )

Alan.

post-12879-13387731851_thumb.jpg

post-12879-133877318517_thumb.jpg

WH, it's a Antares 7x50mm ra finder, great bit of kit, much nicer to use than a straight through finder ( my opinion only ), in the UK inc the bracket there about £60

http://www.scopesnskies.com/

is where mine came from.

know what you guys mean about sitting on the floor, the things us astronomers do :lol:, when I'm imaging I usually sit on a stool, much more civilised, but if I'm setting the scope up on a target theres nothing better than sitting or somtimes laying on the ground to get things sorted !.

Alan :(

:laugh: :laugh:, thanks for that Caz.....I think :laugh::wink:, I'm sure my wife would argue about the normal bit, not a word she usually uses to describe me, usually something much more colourful, have any other guy's or gals on here posted pictures of themselves in action, better rephrase that......with there equipment on display.........hang on thats even worse :laugh:......dammit......you know what I mean.

Alan

:laugh: :laugh:, thanks for that Caz.....I think :laugh::wink:, I'm sure my wife would argue about the normal bit, not a word she usually uses to describe me, usually something much more colourful, have any other guy's or gals on here posted pictures of themselves in action, better rephrase that......with there equipment on display.........hang on thats even worse :laugh:......dammit......you know what I mean.

Alan

ROTFLMAO!!

Archived