NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

FLO do you take Paypal yet

beamer3.6m

I'm still waiting to see an image from Steve after getting his camera modded????????

Me too :clouds2:

We will be there 21 sep until some time in october, so should be plenty opportunities.

:thumbright:

The banner sounds great, thank-you :) But not for Kelling, James and I are going as ourselves, not as FLO.

I'll also have Nette and the kids with me so there'll be no chance of turning the tent into a showroom :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quidco is a system whereby you earn cash back for almost all purchases on line.

You register at Quidco.com (and know it is not a weird website or anything) and when you buy anything in the future online you go onto Quidco and then click through to the shop you want (it has to be on their database but most are) and then purchase as normal.

Quidco do not see your payment details or have any role in the transaction.

However, after you make your purchase the shop informs Quidco and you recieve whatever amount is allocated for that shop for example whsmith is 10% of the purchase.

So far I have 'earned' £12.72 - not much but its free cash. You do however need a Paypal account.

Also, home insurance and car insurance are the best purchases as the cashback is sometimes as much as £75+.

I got into the 'FSB' Federation of Small Business a few year's ago now. They did get me a good deal on my credit card machine and account.

Could be worth a look.

I don't surcharge for any purchase. I think the consumer is paying enough already.

Don't like PayPal. They ripped me a few year's ago for over £350 and I've never used them since.

Archived