SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

first month with my Quark review..

xtreemchaos

thanks Tyson, bit of a short one mate but I'm not one for lots of words, yer totally happy with the quark, carnt compaire with other solar scopes but am interested on how different thay are, yer all new tec have teething problems, we havnt had them for us normal guys for very long, thay used to be stuff that only pros could only afford. clear skys , charl.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 13:21, Craney said:

Glorious images charl.....  Here's a tough question...... as an upgrade to a PST.... would you recommend a Quark or dedicated   50/60mm solarscope ??

Weather not conducive to anything here in the North of Yorkshire.

Sean.

Quark hands down ;-), for the money you cannot beat em. Put them in the right frac & it's a corker.

Really nice set Charl & your progress looks on the up n up, yep you clearly are a 'nutter' with processing lol just kidding :hello2:, everyone has their own ideas how things should look & you are finding yours.

A nice detailed, sharp image looks great but I am now adjusting my approach in tat things will look softer as a flaming ball should I guess but each to their own.

Next upgrade a bigger scope, full ERF & fast camera by any chance ? :icon_biggrin:.

Atb Charl & keep it up mate your doing well especially for a month.

thanks Ewan, yer I am chaotic, in my working days before I retired I use to do forrestry contracting, I worked with some prity wayout people who where great but some where a bit on the crazyside " in a nice way" guess some of it rubbed off on me:icon_biggrin:.  yer mate ill be moving to a bigger scope, ive quite a few to pick from from " being a life long telescope horder" but it might be a case of getting a new one or going up the loft to dig one out. thanks for your kind remarks,  charl.

Archived