SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Clear Skies

Guest telescope4u

Your not having much luck are you nabban.... :lol:

We had clear skies on Friday from just before dawn, managed a quick look at Jupiter, and Venus through the 80 wide field and had a quick look with modified camera lens with adapter. Sunny all day, and guess what, as the Sun set the clouds rolled in.

I am jealous of you lot, but keep your freezing temperatures, it's a reasonable 6 to 10 degrees here.

nabban

ok u northern lads and lasses dont take the micheal its P***** down here , have pity onm us southern guys who are sulking in the cornere ehehheheheheh .

:(:D :D :p :p :p:D

Lay off us Northerns, I am suffering the same as you OM, and for longer. So far this year, I have managed 2 good nights and three horrible ones, (wind)

After all you have managed some crackin images, and they are as near as I get to observing most nights! :lol::( :( :D:p :p :D:(:p

They say New Zealand is the land of the long white cloud, I feel as if Orkney is the land of the permenant black cloud!!!!!

nabban

In for second warm up hehe..

Gaz it's at the front of the house so setting up is a bit risky around these parts.. I will take a look though with the 102 frac :lol:.

Just setting up the 102 for some globs :( tiz cold out there tonight.

James :p

Archived