SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M57 Friday August 22

trevboyd

Good one, Trev - funnily enough I took a similar test shot of this object in wide-field last night to demonstrate to some visitors my method of 'object acquisition' but I got my focus terribly wrong! Not so yours, nicely focussed.

Nice one Trev, I'd be very surprised if you could get the focus sharper than that on the 350D, the very fact that you have captured the central star (as well as the other middle stars) indicates that, does anybody else agree?

I have found that middle star to be REALLY hard to get nice and crisp, and I reckon you've done that one justice!

Good going! You just need to get your camera modded now and that blue ring will instantly enlarge and show off all it's glory of redness. There's a massive difference on this target with a modded camera, I can show you if you like!

Cheers

TJ

Archived