Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Solar eclipse

mark RD

James: MHO is, the visual views through just about any scope, especially a solar scope, will be better than a photo. The eye is very much able to pick out details and ignore such things as turbulence than any photo can. I highly recommend looking through a PST if you have any opportunity or doubts. I'm sure you'll agree.

Thanks Astroman :lol:, Steve is taking one to the Star Party were holding here in the UK so i will be cueing up for a peek, if i find it as awsome as i imagine it to be i will most certainly be trying to get one esp for the summer season here as dark nights dont really happen :)

James(Excited) :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where abouts in the world do you work Steve? Isn't it Devon?

What I may do is have a look at the images that Daz is going to sort for me. Then drive down to see you at work - or in the evening. Have a look through one - then sell my kit and take the plunge...

Exeter, Devon.

You will be most welcome :lol:

If any of you are visiting Exeter when the Sun is shining and fancy a look thru a PST, call in.

(Probably best that you PM or phone first).

Archived