Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Move on Up

rigel1

Hello everyone on SGL.

Although I am not a regular on SGL, I do have an occasional browse and a bit of fun now and then.

I just thought I'd like to share some of my pics with you (which i've been meaning to do for a while, but never got around to doing), and show you some of my humble toys.

It's just such a shame that I, and probably most of us don't get to use them as much as we really would like.

Winter and the promise of dark and cold nights is only around the corner.

:hello2::clouds1:

My Explorer200 (Solar Powered)

7598_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

My new OTA (Guess which one?)

7599_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Side by side

7600_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

On it's own

7601_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

And in all It's glory

7602_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Well this is the first time I have uploaded photo's and hope all goes well. :lol:

Enjoy

Rigel1

Aha!! I thought I recognised you!! We chatted over lager I seem to remember at Kelling this spring. You had just made that cable wrap thingy and was exploring the delights of your EQ6 and the big scope.

Thanks for posting the pics, are you at kelling again in autumn?

Cheers

TJ

Yeah, I do like my hobby. There are so many different directions one can take and so many aspects to each one. It is just so much fun.

One day I might even get to explore the sky with it, I think TJ might know what I mean. Remember the fog? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thankyou all for your appreciation and TJ, I shall be there in Sept. and looking forward to even more fun. You're welcome anytime to pop by for a beer.

Rigel1

:hello2:

• 2 years later...

Archived