Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The one clear night dilema..

Psychobilly

With only Friday into Saturday looking any good at all for imaging for the foreseeable future...

What would you Image...?

I have an unfinished "project" needing more data of the Gamma Cyg Nebula but I also want to do an ultra wide image of the milkyway from a half decent dark site...

The two options being mutually exclusive :D

Billy...

Clearly you need a second set up :D

Wide Field Milky way for me!

ant

Setups ain't the problem with the CPC800 and "66" in the obs an ETX105 for the field.... and a choice of D200,D50 and KM5D DSLR's DSI I C , DSI II C CCD's and 840k and spc900 webcams there's enough kit to go around... its more an issue of time....

I think I'll go with the Milky way though as its the image you can capture between projects without ruining your appetite...

Billy....

Well forecast has a hint of a few hours clear tonight but I can't for the life of me see where its going to come from after looking at the IR and VIS satellite animations... can see where the next lot or rains conman from though :hello2:

So off to the "glorious" Gower Peninsula for a night of Hopefully "stellar" wide field imaging with the DSLR's and lenses if not its "moody" night cloud/seascapes instead...

Billy...

Archived