NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mwap, mwap, mwap, mwap - it's the Pacman

Starman

I was undecided what to go for last night so as the Pacman was just climbing over the roof from my set-up site, I thought I'd try for that. Having never gone near this object before I was surprised at how bright it was. He looks a bit evil for a Pacman though. Now where are those ghosts...?

2008-07-24_NGC281_1024.jpg

mmm... that reminds me, I really must get around to completing the "Pete Lawrence Cloud Repelent" Action Figures, in a variety of themes, ready for Kelling Heath :shock:

Sign me up for one steve..... :shocked:

That's a corker pete love the 3d pacman.

Are you going to colour it yellow too?

Oh and thanks all of you for making repressed images from my

youth RE-surface. :lol:

Ed

That's a good idea Ed!

I'm really tired after not having much sleep over the last few days and I can't tell you how hard it was to decode that last sentence of yours :lol: I couldn't work out what a youth surface was.

Trevor: I'm really offended that you ever stopped :shocked: (only kidding).

Another belter from the Selsey cloud free zone. :shocked:

That image looks like it was produced with no problems, including IFA. :mrgreen:

Is this really the first time you have tackled this fellow Pete?

3 Hours worth, it sure paid off.

Ron. :lol:

That's a good idea Ed!

I'm really tired after not having much sleep over the last few days and I can't tell you how hard it was to decode that last sentence of yours :lol: I couldn't work out what a youth surface was.

Gramma corrected ..... :)

And wasn't it Wacca Wacca.... :shocked:

Yes Ron, I've not done a great deal of h-alpha imaging full stop and it seemed an appropriate target. The sky was pretty mucky last night to be honest, and the Moon was shining in a milky haze layer. Oh good - a way to circumnavigate getting some sleep. Excellent :shocked:

That's a good idea Ed!

I'm really tired after not having much sleep over the last few days and I can't tell you how hard it was to decode that last sentence of yours :shocked: I couldn't work out what a youth surface was.

Gramma corrected .....

And wasn't it Wacca Wacca....

Could have been Ed - you've put doubt in my head now. I'm sure there was a mwap in there somewhere, perhaps mixed in with the Wacca Wacca's?

Archived