SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astro goodies scoop

Just returned home after a few days away for work down south, and on the way travelling down the M1 on Tuesday I picked up a pair of Meade 15mm super plossls for my binoviewers (thanks Piers! :) ), and after that I collect this great Skytee II mount from Allan down on the south coast (whom I also bought the Orion binocular mount off a few weeks ago too, so big thanks to Allan again! :) ). And then to top it off when I got home today I went to collect a parcel from Royal Mail which contained the vibration suppressor pads I bought from Derek on here (thanks Derek! :) ) that he had up for sale a few days ago too. All in all a nice lot of Astro goodies.

Tommorow I get more goodies too; my new Altair 102mm f11 refractor should arrive, and also a new ADM saddle ordered fro FLO for the Skytee to replace one of the ones on the mount too to be on the safe side whilst observing!

All the goodies got already are in excellent condition, and work very well. Now just need some nice clear skies to observe with for a first light with them all! :) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Roy Challen said:

Blimey! All that new gear and you want clear skies too? Must be new to the hobby......:wink:

Nice gear though!:smiley:

No, been doing it quite a few years mate, just had a major splurge this month because of unexpected good news. :)

I've used up all my cloud penalties in all this, so the rest of the year will be nice and clear! ;) 

Archived