NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Start on the Bubble Nebula in Ha

Mr_42tr0nomy

Manged to get only one hour and 30 minutes of exposure time tonight due to cloud cover. REALLY excited to get a lot of data on this one :)

Clear Skies!

Scope: William Optics 102mm gt APO   

Mount: Orion Atlas GEQ

Camera: Atik 414ex

Guide Camera: QHYL5-II

Guide-scope: William Optics 50mm guidescope

Software: Atremis Capture, PHD2, Deepsky stacker.

Exposure times:

3 x 1500s

1 x 900

The bubble reduced.jpg

wow, for only 4 subs i think you captured an amazing amount of data. Wonder what will happen when you have 20 or so of those :)

P.s. i guess you meant 1x900s not 1x9002 ?

Stars are also very tight. Can you elaborate on the equipment you used and how dark your skies are? Would be interesting for me to know - as i have already shot that target - for comparing.

Kind regards, Graem

7 minutes ago, graemlourens said:

wow, for only 4 subs i think you captured an amazing amount of data. Wonder what will happen when you have 20 or so of those :)

P.s. i guess you meant 1x900s not 1x9002 ?

Stars are also very tight. Can you elaborate on the equipment you used and how dark your skies are? Would be interesting for me to know - as i have already shot that target - for comparing.

Kind regards, Graem

Thank you Graem! And thnk you for finding my typo. I sure wish i could get 9002 seconds of exposure time ;)

I just added the equipment used above the image. Unfortunately I have to be level 8 on this forum to create my signature where I will list all my gear :)

Archived