NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Images using my new Atik Infinity cameras

Astrogate

Hi Group,

I just bought two new Atik Infinity cameras both color and mono. I have been using them both on my VRC10" @ f/4.3 and Canon 100 mm macro f/2.8 lens. Here is a link to my Flickr account showing several images along with full details. Just use the arrows to flip from one image to another.These cameras are so easy to use and a lot of fun. Captured live on NSN.com as is with no post processing. 

NGC 7000 Nebula 10 X 90 Sec

Thank you in advance and hope you like them.

Cheers,

Chris A

These are great captures Chris. I particularly like NGC6888 in Ha, M27 in Ha and M13 (all taken in mono with the VR10). The post processed M51 is awesome (was this with the Atik?). I think it demonstrates the Atik's flexibility for EAA and imaging.

20 hours ago, Chris Lock said:

Very impressive. I especially like M51. That's quite some signal you're getting there, even with the OSC cam.

Thank you Chris for having a look and the kind words. M51 was nice but that was post processed and captured with a Mallincam Sky Raider DS 2.3+ CMOS camera. I am very sure that Atik Infinity could obtain a similar image under the same circumstances.

Cheers,

Chris A

20 hours ago, shirva said:

Nice capture chris,shows how good the camera is.

Thank you very much Shirva. These cameras are a lot of fun, easy to use and can produce stunning results on the fly.

Cheers,

Chris A

5 hours ago, RobertI said:

These are great captures Chris. I particularly like NGC6888 in Ha, M27 in Ha and M13 (all taken in mono with the VR10). The post processed M51 is awesome (was this with the Atik?). I think it demonstrates the Atik's flexibility for EAA and imaging.

Thank you very much Robert.  M51 was nice but that was post processed and captured with a Mallincam Sky Raider DS 2.3+ CMOS camera. I am sure that the Infinity would also make a nice imaging camera also and will try it out one night.

Clear skies,

Chris A

Archived