Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Power supply

View2

I have a 5" APO and need a good dew heater and power supply. I also can't find Li based power supply/battery at 17AH, only the lead/acid type like celestrons. Any advice? Almost made a bad move there.

I am in the U.S. and can't get them. I saw the new Celestron lithium powertank, what a disappointment. Not a lot of thought went into that one. There's only one power out, can only use it on Celestron Scopes, it's rated  in Watts rather than half hours,  and doesn't say a 2-3A drain is a problem. Garbage!( unless you happen to own a Celestron Mount you need to power nothing else).

Those have a 2-4 month delivery time, and too limited connectiviy for me, but thanks. I got this 17AH unit today. $54 at Harbor Freight. I have heard good things about them, and when talked to Celestron about the limitation of their one plug only new lithium  power unit they suggested this one also.

20160527_141349.jpg

Archived