Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M101 red/lum/red

Scott

got a start on m101 the other night (well to be honest it was more of a play with focusing).
I only got 12X5min each of lum and red channels which I may scrap but for interests sake this is rgb but with rlr
its as noisy as anything but I just thought it interesting what such limited amounts of just two chanels can achieve

M101_rlr process0.jpg

21 minutes ago, Uranium235 said:

Good to see you up and running again Scott, and getting something out of almost nothing!

I've been collecting data for soul neb. Ive got 8 panels but due to bad framing, i'll probably need another 8....these small  chips are hard work :)Soul_moz_play0.jpg

@Uranium235, and @swag72,

I'm really sorry but I uploaded the wrong image. the one I posted I filled in the bits I missed to see how it would look using the clone tool. I only realised this morning and feel like a fraud :( .

here is where I'm actually atSoul_moz_proplay0.jpg

so as you can see, theres still some frames to catch. sorry for being misleading, it wasn't intentional :( 

Nicely done Rob, but it's just a bit too squished. My fault I know but If I'm gonna bother getting OIII then I'd rather get it how I want it. Really appreciate your input though :)

Archived