Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Rj45 for HEQ5

Daniel-K

Can anyone tell me where i can get a Single RJ45. Its the pkig that the hand controller  goes into.

While at SGL trying to help someone my mount  developed  an error . I think its down to a damaged Rj45. Hopefully as i dont want to buy a motherboard 

Danny, are you absolutely sure it's RJ45, ant not RJ11,  how many connections? Also unless you have the tool to fit these it can be a mare. It can be done but dodgy. What is the lead, is it double ended or attached to something (i.e. one plug only)?

Danny, sincere apologies if that sounded a bit brusque, i have had a lot of requests at work for help with various items where the guys had just assumed it was a 45 where as it was an 11 or whatever.

If you are sure it just one RJ 45 you need, PM me and I'll pop one in the post. If you need a lead ( double ender) no probs.

I know it is a nightmare trying to find these connectors singly, Maplin want your mrtgage and everyone else wants you to buy 200, let me know and it's on it's way.

Rob.

Archived