Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EEA enthusiast , I need help with adding my cameras

stepping beyond

I've finally got everything together for broadcasting NRTV but, this came with a hitch. I know nothing on how to do the computer part , I was out 3 hrs. last night WOOHOO moment and excited that I'm going live. I tried my best to figure things out on my own but, to no avail came away wanting to just kick myself but, I did manage to get some more m42 data collected. Can anyone please56d0b8d0e36c5_DeepSky0063.thumb.jpg.33bd guide me through adding my other plug n play cams to xsplit? There's just so much more I can pull from this grab but, I  also want to use this DSI lll color exview HAD 1/3 in. cam and go live for DSO'S , with 3 cams that are used for different objects .  I need to add these cams, I just am lost when it's not already there in the list Levenhuk T510NG color digital,  dsi lll color

Archived