NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Teamviewer Timeout in iPad

PhotoGav

I am using TeamViewer v.11 on my Windows 10 astro-laptop, a Mac Book Pro and an iPad. I use the free version. The Mac Book keeps its connection for as long as I want until I close the application even if I don't touch it for ages, but the iPad times out after about 10 minutes of inactivity. I can't find a setting for this anywhere. Does anybody else experience this issue and do you have a solution?!

1 minute ago, xtreemchaos said:

ive the same with my galaxy tab 4 after about 45min and the one on my win 8.1 runs untill i turn it off, so its not just the i pad.charl.

Interesting. Hopefully somebody will come along with an answer as it's been bugging me for ages!

• 2 years later...

Don't know if it's connected but I found that using my 10Micron as a hotspot in Win10 it timed out randomly at anywhere up to 20 minutes, another of those annoying windows things where it decides nothings using it so shuts it down, investigated and found the only way to fix it was to edit the registry.

Dave

No, no answers so far. In fact, quite the opposite, I have found that TeamViewer has more frequent temperamental moments these days. Thank goodness it’s free software! Though that might be the issue.

However, it still never ceases to amaze me how I can turn on my obsy PC with my phone from bleeding miles away!! TeamViewer - all is forgiven, you are basically brilliant!!

Archived