NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SGL focuser libraries

goose35

Hi

I have amassed all the hardware, arduino nano and easy driver board and a nema 17 stepper motor plus connectors ect.

Set up on breadboard and have tested the connections and ram the motor with some short example sketches and all is well.

I have the SGL sketch but i cant get hold of the libraries.zip

I have joined the SGL observatory automation yahoo group

BUT!!!

The join group button doesnt work at all for me it just keeps sayin an error has occurred on the captcha page.

SO then i used the subscribe email  link on 2 different email addresses and added both to my yahoo account but still evrything is greyed out apart from the about page.

Am i missing somthing here ?

No sooner i posted this it all magicly came up. Sorry for the inconveniance if any.

I think either yaho has some issues or its my creaking windows Vista machine or both.

Having errors now but ill leave that for another thread when im back from work later.

Unless the sky is clear :)

Send me a pm and i'll help you get it going. I haven't updated the yahoo site much for a couple of years due to family stuff but i've got a complete set of hardware setup in the garage if you need a hand checking anything.

Archived