Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Best binoviewer eyepieces?

Highburymark

OK... I think I've got the message and FLO have got my cash! One Pentax zoom will hopefully be on its way here shortly. Which will put one Opticstar Premium XL zoom on the market if anyon'e interested - and it's not at all bad (I'd say noticeably above entry level but not up to Pentax standards - or at least the Pentax one had better be somewhat better!!).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well all of my bits arrived within a few days... so I now have TS Optics Binoviewers plus 20mm WO eyepieces. So far only one chance to try them (which was next days as it happened) and struggled to align the images. I guess that's a learning experience - either that or the rings are very tight and not moving far enough.

Similar issues with the Pentax zoom (8-24mm) - very tight so not easy to focus, but I'm guessing that will improve. As seeing was far from perfect, it probably wasn't the best first test...

Archived