NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Gutted

markthg

I hope your this patent when viewing Jupiter. The longer you look and stare, the more you will be able to see, and as the conditions change, you may  glimpse Jupiter  in Stunning detail, just don't over magnify?

And  with no Sunday deliveries, the waiting must be intense. Jupiter will wait for you though. Enjoy the scope when it arrives. Do all your setting up during the day in preparation for your evening session. 

Jupiter seems late this year. Every year it appears roughly one month later than it did the previous year. Relax in the knowledge that it will be nice and high during the warmer spring nights, much better than observing in these freezing winds we're having at present. Hooray!

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Jupiter seems late this year. Every year it appears roughly one month later than it did the previous year. Relax in the knowledge that it will be nice and high during the warmer spring nights, much better than observing in these freezing winds we're having at present. Hooray!

I agree. Lots of freezing winds here too. I am looking foreward to August in the hope that the nights will be a bit dark and the temperatures nice and warm.

And looking foreward to May to maybe see details on Mars and to see Saturn in full glory.

Archived