NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heads up this Wed 30th

DaveS

An old episode of Tomorrow's World with Raymond Baxter, then the third RI Christmas Lecture, and finally a Sky at Night Special on the "real" Star of Bethlehem. Slightly iffy posting the last as it could slide into religion, though I hope not.

Looks good - Here's something that can't be spoiled by cloud cover.

And judging by the met office site it looks like there'll be plenty of it again!   I'm starting to get REALLY fed up with this weather, so seeing Mr. Baxter again would be a good tonic.  Somehow science based programmes these days don't seem to be in the same league as the ones I remember from childhood. (I guess I'm probably setting myself up for dissapointment here,  but lets hope not. )

I can also imagine Wednesday and Thursday being another worrying time for those in the flood hit areas, so my sincere best wishes and good luck to everybody affected.  It looks blumming awful from here.  

SR.  

Archived