Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

No setup in 30 mph wind in the city.

Seems pretty good to me. I tried imaging last night as well with a slightly smaller payload on an EQ6 and had to drop down to 2 min exposures because the gusts kept bouncing the image every 5 mins or so. Pretty frustrating as this was the first time in weeks I have managed to get outside!

had a little play with the image if you dont mind, converted to RGB and added a little colour, looks really nice I'm really hating the cloudy weather right now I want out and photographing heh

Nice image given the conditions. I was out too last night (until the unforecast clouds rolled in!) and the wind affected my imaging quite badly. Out of a hundred or so frames, half were blighted by cloud and another third were foiled by the wind leaving ghost double stars on my frames. Got about 20-30 half decent subs of the pinwheel galaxy (M33) so will see what I can do with those in pixinsight during the coming cloudy nights - will post if I get anything half decent. Getting withdrawal symptoms from lack of clear skies. Richard.

Archived