NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Weather Forecast Model Update

daz

I'm just not articulate enough to find the right words to convey the contempt I feel for the forecasters at the moment. According to Metcheck Chesterfield is currently clear and sunny. Why don't they take their heads away from their computer screens and look out of the window!!!! They are forecasting clear skies. They are forecasting clear skies tonight as well - well 60% chance. For anyone living in the Chesterfield area I would like to suggest that actually it will be cloudy with a 99% probablilty. I wonder if they would be willing to take a bet?

Martin

Since I don't usually plan ahead much, I just look up at the sky, and if it's clear, and I have time, I get the scope out. I do check the weather every day, but knowing it's going to be clear when I'm going to be busy for the evening, just makes me feel bad.

Since I don't usually plan ahead much, I just look up at the sky, and if it's clear, and I have time, I get the scope out. I do check the weather every day, but knowing it's going to be clear when I'm going to be busy for the evening, just makes me feel bad.

That has to be the best way WH, Metcheck is just making me frustrated, and its needless frustration, its just that you expect them to get it at least a little bit right.... :?

I have eyes and a window to look out of....Simple :lol:

That reminds me I must clean my windows it always looks cloudy though them :(

Archived