Some more PNs from last night

RobertI

Nice shots Robert.

The Blue Snowball is a bit of a surprise given my visual notes on this target. I would have expected more ragged edges. I'll have to revisit and see if I can get that well defined detail in the centre. This is one of the many reasons that video/electronically assisted images. They show what we would see if we had great eyesight and a bigger gourmet scope.

Paul

Good work, what app do you use to label and do the zoom box?

Thanks, I use photoshop to create the zoom box, which is probably overkill and there may be much easier ways! I select the area I want to resize and paste it into a new image file, I then do an image resize at 500% or whatever required, I then increase the canvas size by 2 pixels all round to create the border and then copy and paste the whole thing back into the original image. You have to remeber to flatten all layers to create a single layer. All a bit complicted tbh, if anyone has a simpler tool please let me know. :)

Archived