Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Is there ever a complete planet alignment

Astronomically speaking, its probably never happened,never likely to happen. If all the planets orbited the Sun on the same plane then it would happen every now and then, i'm sure.

However 

Astrologically speaking it happens all the time.

Apparently.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those interested....

....best I ever saw was in April 2002 if I remember correctly. I've posted about this before but couldn't find it again.

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon, all strung out in a line. Lovely sight.

42be94bd572481d9cd5ee542716e2207.jpg

....best I ever saw was in April 2002 if I remember correctly. I've posted about this before but couldn't find it again.

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon, all strung out in a line. Lovely sight.

I was remembering that one. Got lost on one of my "random walks" around Oxfordshire!

Had to make a massive detour to avoid none-to-friendly farm dog around Nuffield way?

Eventually got a taxi from Wallingford at about 2 a.m. Great view of the planets though... :D

Archived