Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sixpenny Handley Star Party 2015

Right im done, everything ready to go into the van in the morning.

I will have company this year in the form of Chewie, if anyone coming has a fear of dogs i wouldn't worry, he looks more like a rabbit and thinks he's a cat. Your more likley to drown from the licking then anything else he could do to you. :grin:

He's the one on the right, just in case you were wondering :grin:

post-9689-0-42216000-1444406743.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right im done, everything ready to go into the van in the morning.

I will have company this year in the form of Chewie, if anyone coming has a fear of dogs i wouldn't worry, he looks more like a rabbit and thinks he's a cat. Your more likley to drown from the licking then anything else he could do to you. :grin:

He's the one on the right, just in case you were wondering :grin:

That's you on the left then?

Back home today after an enjoyable few days. Weather stayed dry, and the end of the week/weekend didn't have the clear skies of the early part, but overall a good time. Thanks to Mark for coordination. Hope we get a few more members pitching up next year.

Allan

Arrived a bit late but still had some reasonable clear skies, good site, as Allan says a few more folks would be nice, just arrived home, three and a bit hours door to door no stopping. :)

Thanks to Mark for taking the trouble.

Dave

Thanks to those very select people who attended this year.

Weather wise it was one of the best we've had. Several very good nights. It was a bit nippy but we only 20 minutes of rain in the whole week. very different from last years hurricane conditions.

I'll post next years dates sometime after SGL XI.

Bye....

Archived