Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Quark - Live Broadcast Now!

Spacedout

Thanks all hope it was of interest :)  Certainly was for me and I'm now searching the cupboards for bits to sell so I can get one myself!  I took a couple screen grabs from today's broadcast for those who missed it  :grin:  

This one was when John was using his SCB-2000

post-28683-0-09881400-1433450276_thumb.j

This one with his Mallincam Xtreme

post-28683-0-47174100-1433450285_thumb.j

Cheers

Thanks everyone that popped onto the channel, still a long way to go to getting the right setup and which camera works.

Out of the four camera's I've tried I can safely ditch the Philips 900nc. The inova PLB-cx was a bit disappointing as this is 1.2mp camera @ 1280 x 960 didn't quite manage to get a sharp image but this is most likely down to me as this was the first camera I used, I'll have another bash with it to see I get a bit more out of it.

The Samsung 2000p seems to give a more uniformed colour and resolution and picked out the proms more better, it performed better than the Xtreme for proms

The mallincam extreme was way the best for surface detail

plus you have to take into consideration that I used different software for all the camera's, and software are better than other's.

John

Archived