Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

all stocked up.

DazC

Supposed to be clearing up here later on, I'm all stocked up and ready to put the scope outside.post-18718-0-27491500-1430482300_thumb.j

Anyone else hoping to get their scope out later?

D.C

It's a bank holiday weekend.  The weather forecast here is therefore for cloud and rain the entire way through :(

On the positive side, my supplies for the weekend have also arrived:

supplies.jpg

James

Just had an AZ EQ6GT and pillar delivered. Biblical skies since they arrived - this is to be expected. I have stocked up on Jaffa cakes and red wine to pass the time - though I'm thinking James' solution is more fun, and cheaper!

aah, that is until you get to the tasting...then you find that there has been a problem with the correct amount of sugar - either insufficient or abundance of gas, maybe there has been a problem in sterilisation procedures or ...

it's enough to make you go down to the pub...:) :)

michael

three of my fermenting bins now do duty as water supply for the darkroom! :)

I've been doing it for twenty-odd years now; I've probably made most of the mistakes that can be made at one time or another.  Generally I'd say my output is at least as good as pretty much anything you could buy in most pubs (which isn't actually that hard these days, in the UK at least), but still a fraction of the price.  And I don't need a taxi home afterwards :)

James

Archived