Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Nagler 13mm Type 6 barlowed ?

NGC 1502

Hi all.  Wondering if any of you ocularholics :smiley: will know just how well the N13T6 behaves when barlowed ?  My barlow is a TV 2x.

I'm mainly interested if there's any noticeable vignetting.

My N9T6 barlows without issue, apart from too high magnification most of the time ( 266x ) with my Dob.

Any advice gratefully received, thanks in advance, Ed.

Ed,

There was one on astro the other day but you know how quick you have to be unless it is overpriced, I love the T6 range, I have not had as many as John but I still hold on to a few, the 13mm went to make way for Saturday Ethos Fever.

Alan

Ed,

There was one on astro the other day but you know how quick you have to be unless it is overpriced, I love the T6 range, I have not had as many as John but I still hold on to a few, the 13mm went to make way for Saturday Ethos Fever.

Alan

Hmmm,  Ethos, I've looked through clubmates 17 13 & 8mm..........stunning, and Delos, never looked through one but I know that many are greatly impressed.

But I'm hooked on the relatively tiny T6s, having got my 9T6 off a local clubmate.

One day ( perhaps ) I'll be done with buying eyepieces.......... :laugh:

Regards, Ed.

Ed,

You and me both, I keep saying that's it with eyepieces then TV go an bring out some new ones I just hope I can justify not trying one. Good luck with the 13mm I will keep an eye open and if I see one PM you.

An update from 17.04 am, Sorry ED , it was a wanted advert for a 13mm, sorry if I lifted your hopes, I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that you would get sortsed so quickly.

Alan

Archived