Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

contortionist observing session

Hi all:

Had a session observing Jupite rlast night with my 9.25sct.  I had misplaced my diagonal and had quite a workout for an old guy trying to observe almost at floor level....almost needed a basement to stand up in...lol. It was a nice session in spite of this...kind of stiff this morning though.  I found the diagonal this morning....of course. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Roger

Hi Roger

Old age aye its something that happens to all of us unless we die young lol, i dont know how old you are Roger & it would be rude of me to ask, but believe me im no chicken either & my knees aint what they used to be, misplacing gear is all part of this fascinating hobby :BangHead:  must be something to do with the dark lol or some sort of early onset dementia, but we tell ourselfs its all worth it in the end! Thanks for posting!

Buy a spare diagonal. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Problem solved.

Do not stored them in the same place however. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I kkep my bits in a trolly bag for bits to go in the car and a plastic storage box for all the other bits, spare or otherwise.

Archived