Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

APT Query

kenny k

I tried out the Apt demo version thats been sitting on my laptop for a while now last night,i watched a overview on YouTube to get me going before i went out,connected camera in front room with 50mm lens got image in liveview...played with expo's iso settings...everything looking good.

Camera's on scope...connect to Apt...get Jupiter on screen,eveything looking good but Jupiter was over exposed,i turned down the exposure & iso settings

But for some reason image stays over exposed and settings kept returning to default "30 secs iso 6400" i think.

Any help most appreciated.

Kenny

Are you using an imaging plan or the box in the bottom right hand corner?

You shouldnt have any problem if you set up an imaging plan, just as easy to do and then you can save the settings for future use. If you do, make sure you update the plan before saving otherwise it will return to default.

Callum

Not sure about APT but did you make sure the camera was set to manual etc otherwise the inbuilt metering may take over during the shot.

Im sure Apt prompted me to switch to 'M' Mode so I did.

Alan

Are you using an imaging plan or the box in the bottom right hand corner?

You shouldnt have any problem if you set up an imaging plan, just as easy to do and then you can save the settings for future use. If you do, make sure you update the plan before saving otherwise it will return to default.

Callum

No Callum,no imaging plan as it was really my first go in Apt so was just using settings in bottom right corner,I'll give the imaging plan a go next time.

Thanks Callum & Alan.

Kenny

Archived