NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I don't know who to believe.

K3ny0n

I go by this one :)

I find it very accurate .

That looks like some sophisticated piece of kit and i imagine it won't of been cheap, or I am talking rubbish and its pretty easy and can pick one up for £5.  :grin:

So what is it?

Rob.

That looks like some sophisticated piece of kit and i imagine it won't of been cheap, or I am talking rubbish and its pretty easy and can pick one up for £5.  :grin:

So what is it?

Rob.

Yeah I have just googled it and find the latter very much incorrect haha. 

Rob.

Teeside on the one I use matched the second one with the cloud.

Actually that continuous set of 0's looks as if something has gone wrong more then a prediction.

That sounds more like the problem.

Rob.

So what is it?

Rob.

It was not cheap however i can happily fall asleep knowing the gear it protects via automated shutter closure was well worth it.

Who to believe?

The one with the clouds, lately! :D

"Clear Outside" was spot on here tonight. I put my scope out to cool under unpromising clouds but it's cleared, as predicted by CO, and I'm observing :smiley:

Yes, crafty things, I noticed that too.

Thick and cloudy all night.

Just on my way to bed and TA DA!

Archived