NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Another from the 17th. - Good seeing

Barv

Very nice detail. The image looks a tad bright, I think a small application of curves to tone down the lighter areas may work.

regards

Peter

Cheers for the comments Peter, I think this may be down to monitors? It looks OK on mine but it's interesting. I have just bought a high resolution 17" laptop and everything looks good on that, also everything looks smaller too! It's difficult to get things right on this front as everyone's set up is different. I'll tone it down a bit next time.

Regards

Harvey

Looks good to me as well Harvey - looks like you have this nicely tuned for the better seeing when it arrives :)

Don't actually think I have Jake, I have had big issues with the scope thermally wise since I bought it. Focus seems soft so I'm doing a few mods that should help. - Don't you mean 'If the better seeing arrives'?

Archived