NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The wait is finally over , almost !

I've waited 2 yrs. for this " Imaging RIG" finally my family from O gave in and pulled the trigger. It goes to show that persistence, patience and never giving up, makes the dream come true. I showed them that in fact  I could image and get better and better images, they were so amazed with my improvement and couldn't believe what they were seeing on Facebook.post-39008-0-96808900-1421193459_thumb.j I utilized the eq80 refractor for my autoguider scope and yes , It's a "Beast" with one piece at a time.

Thank yall, It's been rainy and cloudy for 3 days before its arrival and this weekend it's finally going to give the opportunity to grab me some images of some Solar system stuff. I'm still waiting on my st4 adapter and I've got to get a 12v 35ah battery . It'll be nice to have it up and running this weekend.

Archived