Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Monster eyepieces.

alan potts

Blimey. I haven't got a clue what these guys are talking about!

I can't believe that most of us slum it with 2". Or, heaven forbid, 1 1/4".......

If anyone wants to upgrade from those rubbish old 2" Ethos. Don't throw them away. I have no shame at all and would make good use of them (I'll even pay the postage). :) :)

Paul

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....If anyone wants to upgrade from those rubbish old 2" Ethos. Don't throw them away. I have no shame at all and would make good use of them (I'll even pay the postage). :) :)

I'll not be getting rid of mine in a hurry. For what it's worth the Ethos is Don Pensack's eyepiece of choice too so I guess he won't be getting rid of his either ! :smiley:

I wonder whether one day we end up with "optical helmet" connected to the telescope through cables and electronics, and get a "full 3D stellar immersion".. possibly weird but it should be a nice view.. 

but for now, I stick with my light 1.25"!  :smiley:

Blimey. I haven't got a clue what these guys are talking about!

I can't believe that most of us slum it with 2". Or, heaven forbid, 1 1/4".......

If anyone wants to upgrade from those rubbish old 2" Ethos. Don't throw them away. I have no shame at all and would make good use of them (I'll even pay the postage). :) :)

Paul

I will be throwing my collection away on the morning of April 1st 2015.

Alan :grin: .

Archived