Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I've been busy imaging

I'll take all the advice I can get to improve my skills, imaging is fun and enjoyable , it shouldn't be a thorn in ones side, that's the processing Alexxx, I've been working steadily on my camera controls, trying to understand what will do what and the exposure time. Since the ground is like a wet sponge in my backyard after all the rain , I resort to just capturing with my manual Z10 Dob{ easier to wheel out / in. I do hope it dries out so I can start to work on getting Jupiter into my collection with the lxd55 /80eq refractor. Thanks for your advice, this disabled astronomer is having all sorts of fun cruising thru the Cosmos. Learning , learning , learning

Ah the joys of overstretching.

Yes, I'm afraid you have gone a little too far.

Nice lighting though.

I reckon a different processing will bring out some excellent detail - give it a go and post it up, I'd love to see the difference as you get used to it.

Often the moon doesn't need much processing - being green cheese and all...

Archived