Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I may have a cloud buster... need help in the R&D.

Fozzie

I'm seeing something very strange out outside, which over the last week has happened 5 times out of 7, around 3am in the morning, which according to the met office and clear outside is impossible.. CLEAR SKY'S, not a hint of fog or cloud completely against the forcast.

Now 3am is very significant, because it's at 3am that little 3 week old Oliver goes utterly psychotic until he gets his milk.. bit of a pest because obviously I can't take advantage of said clear sky's, and obviously clouds come a rolling in when his feeds finish and the crying stops.

now my theory is his godzilla standard crying is chasing away clouds, so before I record this and sell it for a tidy profit I need a bit of R&D carrying out.. quality control if you like..

Anyone fancy baby sitting for a night (and the following day) checking out side at 3am whilst waiting for milk to warm to see if it clears up with a no chance of taking advantage please... Please. .. PLEASE let me know! Just keep a record of the results.

It looks too good to be true at the moment...

Common misconception this but you are wrong  this is actually a phenomenon caused by Sod's law it causes clear nights at full moon, clouds when new equipment is bought and of course clear nights when a person is unable to take advantage of them. The baby's crying is just to wake you up and let you know that the universe is messing with your head. If its any consolation my daughter cried every night for 6-months then we never heard a sound from her. (Aren't ear plugs wonderful?) :smiley:

I'm seeing something very strange out outside, which over the last week has happened 5 times out of 7, around 3am in the morning, which according to the met office and clear outside is impossible.. CLEAR SKY'S, not a hint of fog or cloud completely against the forcast.

Now 3am is very significant, because it's at 3am that little 3 week old Oliver goes utterly psychotic until he gets his milk.. bit of a pest because obviously I can't take advantage of said clear sky's, and obviously clouds come a rolling in when his feeds finish and the crying stops.

now my theory is his godzilla standard crying is chasing away clouds, so before I record this and sell it for a tidy profit I need a bit of R&D carrying out.. quality control if you like..

Anyone fancy baby sitting for a night (and the following day) checking out side at 3am whilst waiting for milk to warm to see if it clears up with a no chance of taking advantage please... Please. .. PLEASE let me know! Just keep a record of the results.

It looks too good to be true at the moment...

Sorry, but without photo's, it didn't happen :evil:  :grin:

Archived