Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Modded dslr

gary1968

Howdy, I am looking at buying a modded dslr from cheap astro photography. They have a modded 1000d and a modded 450d.

I am gonna buy one or other, which would be best? They will see only astro use one either my star adventurer with a canon lens or on my ed80 on jy big mount.

Advice appreciated.

Gaz

Hi,

The 450 D is a slightly older model, but slightly better spec, 10.1 megapixel,for the 1000D v 12.1 for the 450D, I have the 450D and a1000D so I can honestly say in my opinion, and it is only my opinion, go for the one you can afford as even though the 450D has higher res, the 1000D has better noise reduction in the images, so pros and cons for each, but if they were both the same price I would have the 1000D, as the extra resolution is not really needed.

Hope that helps and makes sense, but it is only my opinion

Regards

SS

Turns out the 1000d is no longer available so they offered me the 450d at the same price as the 1000d, result! Just gotta be patient and wait on it coming.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart 4 turbo

I would say, fantastic result, you dropped on there .....

SS

Turns out the 1000d is no longer available so they offered me the 450d at the same price as the 1000d, result! Just gotta be patient and wait on it coming.

The 450d is a great camera for AP with a much quieter sensor, I guess you got lucky with this one.

A.G

You gonna cool it Gaz?

I've got a spare mini fridge, ali sheet and foam you could have :grin:

Archived