Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A mummy that needs help please.

babymamax2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone :D I have just tried it out. Crikey it is sooo tricky to use with no tripod :/ and the moon is ok but it ouches my eye to look at! And I tried to look at stars but is not very easy to focus and I am not sure what I am looking at is an actual star or a fuzzy version. Looks like a fuzzy cloud of dust? I am so sorry if my lack of knowledge offends anyone on here. I think this telescope is ok, but I may look at spending a few more ££ and getting a better, clearer one on an actual tripod. I saw on a tv show a guy put his phone somehow on the telescope to take photos of what he could see, this seems awesome! Has anyone got any recommendations of which telescope I should get and whether I can get one that I can put my phone in, but I don't have an iPhone? If that makes any difference. Thank you all so much for giving me such a warm welcome :D

Archived